Communication & Technology Committee
The Communication & Technology/newsletter editor and committee are responsible for increasing the visibility of MACAC and producing MACAC Matters, our quarterly membership newsletter. It is also responsible for investigating and implementing ways MACAC can enhance and expand its use of technology to support the overall goals of MACAC along with maintaining the MACAC website for member use.
The Communication & Technology Committee is a result of the merger of the External Relations Committee and Technology Committee effective June, 2011.
The Communication & Technology Committee shall:
- Solicit and collect articles for MACAC's quarterly newsletter, MACAC Matters
- Make editorial decisions including content of articles, and whether or not specific information can be included in the newsletter
- Works with the MACAC Member Services Coordinator on production and distribution
- Send emails from MACAC leadership and committees to MACAC membership
- Work with other committees within MACAC to provide timely updates to the MACAC website
Heather Lee, University of St. Thomas, (651) 962-6155
Mike Vandenberg, University of Minnesota, Morris, (320) 589-6042
Norma Gutierrez, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
Susan Hagen, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
Kristen Hatfield, University of St.Thomas
Allison Lewis, Hennepin Technical College
Kate Malczewski, College Connectors
Liz Reardon, University of St. Thomas
Dan Tomhave, University of Minnesota Duluth
Tom Voller-Berdan, College of Saint Benedict-Saint John's University
To learn more about this committee or to volunteer, please go to Volunteer Now.