Inclusion, Access, and Success Committee
The purpose of the Inclusion, Access, and Success Committee is to advocate and recommend strategies that promote sensitivity to human differences and expansion of equal access to postsecondary educational opportunities for all students.
2013 Guiding your Way to Inclusion Scholarship:
The Scholarship Application for 2013 GWI is available here.
The Inclusion, Access, and Success Chairs as well as its committee members shall:
- Infuse the Inclusion, Access, and Success mission into all aspects of the association and serve as the communicator, spokesperson and advocate for equality issues
- Continue to address issues regarding traditionally underrepresented students and professionals
- Ensure equal opportunity and access to education and professional development on all levels
- Develop and promote programs that foster and ensure a supportive environment for all students and professionals
- Maintain effective and ongoing communications with human relations counterparts
- Develop and promote programs that educate underrepresented students about their postsecondary options
Desiree Zimmerman, St Olaf College, (507) 786-3093
Laura Favreau, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, (612) 626-1081
Todd Carlton, Minneapolis Community and Technical College
Ashley Harville, St. Catherine University
Susan Hoff, Baker-Hoff Educational Consultants
Stephanie Kobbe, Macalester College
Amy Larson, Benilde-St Margaret's School
Katie Sankey, University of Wisconsin - Madison
Samantha Savoie, St. Catherine University
To learn more about this committee or to volunteer, please go to Volunteer Now.