MACAC - Membership Registration
Joining for the first time? Welcome! We offer several Membership Types based on your institutional affiliation. Your membership dues will be reflected when you select your payment method. Our Membership year runs from July 1 through June 30. Use the Online or Downloadable Membership Form below to become a new MACAC Member.
Please note the following important points, and then continue to the online application:
- MEF registration and membership renewal are separate steps. Individuals submitting MEF contracts must join or renew their MACAC membership and submit payment before registering their institution for the MEFs.
- Online credit card processing is available for VISA and MasterCard only. The address on your credit card account must match the address on your MACAC membership record. We also welcome your payment by check at any time.
- To make changes to an employer-paid membership:
- If you have changed jobs/institutions, do not change the institution on your existing membership. Contact MACAC Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- To transfer a MACAC Membership to a new employee, do NOT type over the information on a current paid membership. This will delete important account information. Please contact MACAC Member Services at email@example.com
- If you pay for your own membership, you may update your account (such as changing institutional affiliation) by updating your profile. If you need assistance accessing your account existing account, please contact member services at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Membership Form
Online Membership Application Form for 2012-2013
Downloadable Membership Form - PDF Format
Click here to download a hard copy membership form.
Graduate Student Full Time - $10
For individuals currently enrolled full time in graduate study in the fields of education, counseling, or higher education administration.
High School Membership - $20
For individuals currently employed in a secondary school.
Postsecondary Membership - $40
For individuals currently employed at a university or other postsecondary educational institution. Such institutions may be represented at MEF Fairs if they adhere to MEF Regulations.
REMEMBER: MEF registration and membership renewal are separate steps. Individuals submitting MEF contracts must join or renew their MACAC membership and submit payment before registering their institution for the MEFs.
Related Organization - $40
For individuals employed at financial lending institutions, as educational consultants, independent counselors, or the military. Related Organizations may not participate in MEFs, except by permission from MACAC, and with adherence to MEF regulations.
Retired Individual - $0
For individuals retired from counseling or admissions positions in high school, post-secondary or related organizations who wish to remain active in MACAC.